Every year, Ramadan Commercials, Programs, Series become the most talked about topics in Egypt. Brands compete to capture the hearts and minds of the audience whom are becoming ever harder to please with every passing year.
Here is my roundup (in alphabetical order) for the 2015 Ramadan commercials
To view the full review and videos, proceed to Digital Boom here: http://adigitalboom.com/roundup-2015-ramadan-commercials/, I’ve covered the below commercials:
- Al Arousa
- Banque Misr
- Crunch Egypt
- Degla Palms
- Italian Square
- Mega Ice Cream
- Mountain View
- Mousa Coast
- Telecom Egypt
- Om Hassan
- and lastly, The Donations Collection:
- 57357 Cancer Institute
- 500500 Cancer Institute
- Magdy Yacoub Institute
- Ma3an Institute
- Masr Al Kheir Institute
- Orman Hospital for Cancer
- Baheya Hospital
NO DOWNLOADS. INSTANT ACCESS. THE ABILITY TO CAPTIVATE YOUR AUDIENCE WITH LIVE AND ON-DEMAND PRESENTATIONS. THAT’S WHAT MAKES ADOBE ACROBAT CONNECT THE NEXT BEST THING TO MEETING IN PERSON.
Formerly known as Macromedia Breeze, Adobe Connect is a software used to create information and general presentations, online training materials, web conferencing, learning modules, and user desktop sharing. The product is entirely Adobe Flash based. All meeting workspaces are organized into ‘pods’; with each pod performing a specific role (i.e. chat, whiteboard, note, etc.)
You can rapidly create content, deploy custom training programs that mix and reuse a variety of training activities. Create self-paced courses right from Microsoft PowerPoint using Adobe® Presenter software. You can also capture screen recordings or create interactive simulations using Adobe Captivate® software. You can also record an Adobe Acrobat® Connect™ Pro Virtual Classroom session and download and edit it for reuse as a self-paced course. Curriculums can also include external events, such as management assessments. You can track training progress and generate training reports.
Connect comes in 3 levels
- Adobe ConnectNow currently beta and free from Adobe on Acrobat.com site, is a great way to share ideas, discuss details, and complete work together — all online. Reduce travel costs, save time, and increase productivity with a web conferencing solution that’s easy to access and simple to use.
With ConnectNow, you get screen sharing, whiteboard, remote control, video conferencing, chat pod, a unique meeting room URL, up to 3 concurrent participant seats … no software to install, all you need is your browser and Flash Player 9 or later.
- Adobe Acrobat Connect features unlimited online meetings with up to 15 participants with only 39$/month. You get Always-On personal meeting rooms, hosts can expand the viewing area for shared applications, documents, and whiteboards to fill the entire screen of participants. Hosts can choose to synchronize the view of all participants. Share presentations, videos, or applications in full-screen mode. Annotate over screen sharing using standard whiteboarding tools and shapes.Hosts can view who is in the meeting room in addition to the participant’s role (host, presenter, or participant) and status (whether the participant is connected). Use the convenient Start Meeting feature to start an ad hoc meeting and invite participants from within Adobe Acrobat® 8 and Adobe Reader® 8 software. Meeting hosts can control attendee permissions either before the meeting or from within the meeting room. Rights can be assigned either by using predefined roles or by using the participant’s rights feature.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Connect™ Pro software is a flexible web communication system with strong security features that provides enterprise solutions for training, marketing, sales, and enterprise collaboration. These solutions are available as a hosted subscription service or as licensed software that can be deployed on-site, behind a firewall. Explore the capabilities of Acrobat Connect Pro Server (licensed version or hosted service) and the three Acrobat Connect Pro modules: Acrobat Connect Pro Meeting, Acrobat Connect Pro Training, and Acrobat Connect Pro Events.
Connect Pro can support as many as 1500 users, and comes in 3 service plans, a 5-user starter pack, Everything you need to get started, with a budget-conscious price tag. Includes 5 concurrent participant seats and unlimited usage (optional). Available options include Voice over IP (VoIP) Audio and broadcast video, as well as teleconferencing. A 10-user starter pack, Gives your organization the flexibility to hold larger meetings on a regular basis. Includes 10 concurrent participant seats and unlimited usage (optional). Available options include Voice over IP (VoIP) Audio and broadcast video, as well as teleconferencing. And finally, a pay-per-use plan, For occasional online meeting needs, the Pay-Per-Use plan lets you hold full-featured Acrobat Connect Pro meetings on a per-minute/per-participant basis. Price includes Voice over IP (VoIP) Audio and broadcast video. Teleconferencing is available at an additional cost.